- Zeer ruim assortiment
- Verzending 1-2 werkdagen
- Niet tevreden, geld terug
- Ruilen binnen 14 dagen
Wander through Brussels' Grand Place, explore the caves of the Ardennes, and indulge in Belgian chocolate and beer; all with your trusted travel companion. Inside Lonely Planet's Belgium & Luxembourg Travel Guide.
What's NEW in this edition?
- Up-to-date information - all businesses were rechecked before publication to ensure they are still open after 2020's COVID-19 outbreak NEW top experiences feature - a visually inspiring collection of Belgium & Luxembourg's best experiences and where to have them Planning tools for family travellers - where to go, how to save money, plus fun stuff just for kids
- NEW pull-out, passport-size 'Just Landed' card* with wi-fi, ATM and transport info
- all you need for a smooth journey from airport to hotel Highlightsand itineraries help you tailor your trip to your personal needs and interests Eating & drinking in Belgium & Luxembourg
- we reveal the dishes and drinks you have to try Colour maps and images throughout Insider tips to save time and money and get around like a local, avoiding crowds and trouble spots Honest reviews for all budgets
- eating, sleeping, sightseeing, going out, shopping, hidden gems that most guidebooks miss
Cultural insights give you a richer, more rewarding travel experience - history, people, music, landscapes, wildlife, politics Over 39 maps Covers Brussels, Bruge, Ghent, Northwest Belgium, Antwerp & Northeast Belgium, Wallonia, Luxembourg